MIVNET - The closest thing to being there without traveling: Real-Time, Cloud Based, Virtual Meeting Services
The MIVNET video conferencing platform is a completely software-based, multi-point, high-definition, hybrid-cloud based, video and web collaboration solution for PCs (Windows, Mac or Linux) and mobile devices (iOS and Android) using the H.264 standard and bridging to H.323 and SIP devices. Our customers who provide meeting facilities and or services that chose to be published are listed in our popular free searchable "Meeting Services Marketplace".
MIVNET is a Managed Service Provider for Ezuce Vibe. MIVNET Facilitates the organization of virtual video meetings and builds foundations for high-quality visual collaboration. We build private collaboration communities for online disbursed teams to thrive and promote meeting venues and services in our online marketplace directory. Video-conferences, Web-Conferencing, Webinars and an array of other custom-configured online training or broadcast environments. That is what we deliver to our customers.
Today, we see offerings such as Zoom, BlueJeans, GoToMeeting, WebEx and Google Meet serving a well-understood video communications market. They all focus on bringing people into virtual meetings with no tangible differentiation.
MIVNET is different. MIVNET is designed to foster collaboration within communities of teams that are internal or external to an organization. Users can affiliate with multiple communities. For example, all MIVNET subscribers are welcome to join the MIVNET community but it doesn't stop there. Let MIVNET build a private virtual community for your business, a litigation matter, project, or any mission-critical business operation that calls for 24X7X366 online connectivity for disbursed teams bringing chat, voice, video, sharing, meetings, webinar resources, and an online presence to the forefront.
When it becomes more about unified collaboration is when you realize MIVNET is the solution. We can build a customized branded community for you quickly and affordably. Let us show you how you can benefit. MIVNET has been trusted to deliver outstanding marketing and cloud-based collaboration resources both online and onsite for over 25 years.
Roundtable or Plenary Create multi-party video meetings. Choose from pre-defined virtual room configurations
Universal Media Player - Our Universal Player allows you to stream HD video directly into a meeting which appears as another camera.
Simultaneous Desktop Sharing - All users in Vibe can share their desktops at the same time. No need to ‘pass the ball’.
A Total UC Solution Community Collaboration is the ability to work within a community of users, move from meeting to meeting easily and stay connected with your teams.
Multiple Cameras - Each person in a meeting can have multiple cameras attached to their computer (or RTP streams routed to) and share them into a meeting simultaneously.
Desktop Streaming - A single Vibe Desktop Client can receive multiple RTP streams and play them into meeting rooms. Grouping of video tiles allows the user to see these as one video wall
Why choose MIVNET?
Marketing, Visibility, Exposure, Virtual Meeting and Webinar Resources
Expose your Meeting Services in the MIVNET Marketplace for extended visibility. By providing a powerful collaboration engine with integrated capabilities, organizations can build true professional online collaboration communities and realize their full potential.
- Affordable monthly plans
- Community-based collaboration experience breaks new ground for distributed teams.
- Simultaneous desktop sharing eliminates the one-at-a-time desktop sharing experience
- Camera input can be combined with a desktop presentation to provide a truly unique and engaging audience experience called a Lightboard.
- Powerful video tiles that can expand and move across multiple displays enhance interactivity
- Any web application can instantly operate within Vibe and be shared with Teammates
- H.323/SIP-based room system compatible
- WebRTC enabled. Users can attend meetings with a click securely directly from their web browser
- Applications such as Slack, Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk, Google Suite, Office 365, Box.com, etc. operate within the Vibe interface and can follow users into rooms depending on the context
- Expensive and out-dated desktop phones obsolete. SIP interoperability for voice or video communications turns the Vibe client to a user’s softphone